Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Funny New Year Greetings


Sometimes, sarcasm has a better impact than sage advice. Enjoy these funny greetings for the new year. May be you will find them more usable than conventional words of wisdom!

May all your weight loss aspirations be fulfilled in the New Year!

May god motivate you to indulge less in office gossips this year!

I wish you can evade your boss successfully while using instant messengers at workplace this year!

I wish you scare off everyone in your wonderful Halloween attire in the New Year!

I wish you end up fighting less with your partner over TV remote this New Year!

I wish you can maintain your resolution to quit smoking a few days more this new year!

I wish you finally learn how to use your Smartphone properly this New Year.

May god inspire you to finally enroll in that anger management course in New Year!

I wish you find a perfume this year that is less awe-inspiring than chocolate flavored EDT!

I pray sincerely no sequel is released in your favorite vampire romance this year!

I wish you end up without a funny face in group photos this year.


I wish Snoopy, your poodle, does not chew telephone chords or your favorite skirt this year!

I wish your dog becomes intelligent to wash muddy legs before running on carpets this year.

I wish the god spares you from telemarketing calls when trying to finish work in Friday evenings!

I wish the Hollywood actor you drool over does not get hooked by some starlet this year!

I wish your neighbor does not ask you to babysit his tantrum throwing daughter in weekends!

I genuinely wish your aunt does not gift you a florescent purple colored dress this year.

I wish your efforts at trimming your goatee at home turns out better this year!

I wish you do not end up ransacking the house for your specs wearing it on head this year.


I sincerely wish you make fewer resolutions to give up drinking this year!

I wish you can resist temptation to gorge on burgers during snack breaks this year.

I wish you do not rush to kitchen in middle of a call to realize the cake is burnt this year!

I wish there is less snowfall or queue when you wait for Black Friday Deals this year.

I sincerely wish you overcome your fear of cockroaches this new year.

I wish you finally implement the plan to use stairs instead of elevators at malls and markets!

I wish your favorite celebrity or model comes up with an easier to follow diet this New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment